Kerberos Litigation Finance
Kerberos Capital Fund III
Webinar Link: Click here
Kerberos specializes in originating and underwriting full recourse loans to law firms that generate success-fee based revenue by litigating personal injury claims, mass tort, and class action lawsuits.
- Track Record of successful returns
- Minimal correlation to stock and bond market
- Managed by Ex Litigators
Mobile Home Fund
An Opportunity fund concentrating in the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle industries
- Fund is targeting a 17-19% IRR, with 3x equity multiple
- Constrained supply and lack of new communities present opportunities
- Strong consistent demand for mobile home products
Florida Focused Real Estate
Loci Capital acquires, develops, and operates real estate assets with a primary focus on Florida and the Southeast.
- Targeting a 16%+ IRR
- Fund used investment strategies that maximize their cost basis advantage and market tail winds
- Manager invested over $1.0B of equity into over $4.5b of assets over his career
Commercial Real Estate
A Fund designed to capture undervalued opportunities to construct a diversified portfolio over all asset types and geographic areas
- Investing alongside owner with over a 50 yr track record
- Focus on long term cash flow through appreciating assets
- Firm currently manages over $5B in asset value
Fund will acquire, develop and manage a diversified portfolio of Industrial assets that skillfully blends various components to reduce risk and enhance value for investors.
- Target IRR 12-14%
- 75-year history with successful track record
- Industrial real estate is well positions to take advantage of the shift to eCommerce
Fund intends to acquire class A-/B+ multifamily properties in secondary and tertiary growth markets at well below replacement cost pricing and will seek to “add value” by completing modest upgrades to unit interiors and common areas.
- Targeting IRR 14-16%
- Has had multiple full cycle funds with successful track record
- Target acquisitions from owners who need to sell at a suboptimal point in the property cash flow cycle
Fund will acquire, operate, and dispose of hotel real estate assets; targeting premium-branded, limited-service, select-service and compact full-service hotels, well-located in submarkets with tangible, diverse demand generators.
- Target returns 15-17%
- Executive team with over 50 yrs. Experience
- Target smaller hotels to convert into national brands